2007年5月24日木曜日

Comunicate Acutivities

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to revieware Questionnaire and Interview. You can view them here.

In Interview,I think we should make detailed questions. I insert an example.

A:What were you doing at 11 last night?
B:I ate dinner.
A:What did you eat?
B:I ate hamburgers.

I think making detailed questions is very important. Because knowing others is one of the vest way to the conversations.


In Questionnaire, I think we should make detailed questions too. I insert an example.

1:Which soccer team and who in that team do you like the best?

2 件のコメント:

Naojin さんのコメント...

Hi Noriharu, this is Naojin.
I think your idea is good because students can make conversation more detailed and it makes them interested.
Good job!!

rozen さんのコメント...

Hi☆This is rozen.My roll was a studenmt who don't like or dislike English.
I'll wrote my opinions.
①I think the strong point were that there was a exercise to create the introduction of our friends and explain like below.
Makkenji is the scientist.
wrote a famous book.
②I think the weak point was very difficult for us to make introductive sentenses.I want more example to make sentenses.

Thank you for your micro teaching!