2007年4月24日火曜日

My English Experience

* My most enjoyable language learning is singing with english in junior high school. We were learned by ELT. The reason why I like is this class that I like singing.
* My least enjoyable language learning is studying grammar. In high school, I studied hard to pass the entrance examination for university. I hate studying. So,I hate this class.
* My most vauable language learning is teaching english in Nakano elementary school. This experience taught me that teaching to students is very difficult and I need many consideration.
* My least valuable language learning is studying for exams. Because it's a stopgap measure for me to study english hard.
* I think some experiences that I've ever done help me study English very much. So,I want to experience more.
* The vest influence is teaching english in a elementary school. this experience helps me study english.

0 件のコメント: